Nepal Adventure Week
Add on | Volunteer Center shared rooms
1st & 3rd Monday of every month
Kathmandu & Chitwan
This program gives you the opportunity to experience Nepal on an adventure side. Here’s a quick snapshot;
- Hike through the Shiva Puri Mountain range with spectacular world renowned views
- Enjoy a thrilling white water rafting excursion on the Trisuli river
- Camp out under the stars for 3 nights
- Drive to Chitwan and stay 2 nights in a resort
- Take part in a jungle jeep safari in Sauraha, Chitwan
- Experience exotic whildlife in their natural habitate.
- Visit the Elephant breeding centre.
- Cultural dance with the locals
- Canoeing, water sports and nature activities.
Monday – Hike through the mountain in Shivapur
Tuesday to Wednesday
- Drive to Charaudi early in the morning (3 hours)
- White water rafting at Trisuli river
- Overnight camping
Thursday to Saturday
Jungle adventure! We will be going on a safari in Sauraha, Chitwan to experience its exotic wildlife in its natural habitat. Included are a visit to the elephant breeding center, walking in the jungle, bird watching, canoeing and watching a cultural dance by locals.
You will be provided with three meals a day on weekdays and two meals per day on weekends. The meals are a mix of Western and Nepalese food, consisting mainly of vegetarian dishes including rice and vegetables. You can expect to have a chicken dish about once per week. You can chose to eat out at any of the local restaurants.
It is the responsibility of all participants to obtain any necessary visas.