Highlights of the trip:
• Meeting different people from all over the world in the volunteer house and getting a long becoming very close.
• Teaching the classes everyday, coming up with different ideas as a team and seeing if them in action was definitely a highlight. Teaching the actual classes, and seeing the class become more social and confident with us, asking questions and being interested.
• The adventure week was definitely a highlight, and trekking a volcano was one of the best experiences of my life.
Comments on the team, food and accommodation:
• The team was amazing extremely helpful, and very kind.
• The food was good, although we ate super early this was the custom in Bali and got used to it after the first couple of days.
• Accommodation was perfect! The sheets would get washed every week and it was very nice, I could not ask for anything more.
Any improvements to help us be better:
• The only thing I would say is that I think we were quite lucky as we did not know what to expect. Maybe in future like prep about what s expected for us to teach and what age groups will this be, etc.