My apologies for the delayed response. I have only just returned today from further travels following Nepal.
Highlights of the trip:
– Donating the medical supplies that we had purchased with the money that we had fundraised.
– Having the opportunity to observe and view surgeries inside the operating theatre
– Doing reconstruction in Mate, hiking through the Nepali jungle and experiencing the traditional lifestyle of Nepal
Comments on the team, food and accommodation:
– The team in Nepal were extremely welcoming and made the house feel like a big family, the food was great, same with accommodation!
– IVI was great and assisted with any prior queries promptly
Any improvements to help us be better:
– Communication was great, prepared us well for the trip.